Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I think i have put too much soap in my LG1832CW washer. I

Customer Question

I think i have put too much soap in my LG1832CW washer. I unplugged the washer. Still getting LE error. How do I solve this? My clothes are still in the washer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the LE error code indicates an issue with the motors hall sensor. The hall sensor usually needs to be replaced to fix the LE error code.

Unplug the washer for 2 minutes and plug it back in quickly press the spin speed button and start. Does it start spinning?

You will need to replace the hall sensor on the motor to fix this issue. if you're handy, you can make the repair yourself. Would you like the part number and a link where you can purchase the part?

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.