Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

How do I check the water supply to my dishwasher? The

Customer Question

How do I check the water supply to my dishwasher? The Watertap signal suddenly appeared on my Bosch.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, unplug the DW or flip the breaker. You will need a torx t-20 bit to remove the kick plate on the bottom. Once the kick plate is off you will see the water valve on the left side. You will need a pair of pliers or a wrench to remove the connection. Turn the water to the DW off first then take the connection off and test it in a bucket.

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Thank you