Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Samsung dishwasher and it's not going to the cycles

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dishwasher and it's not going to the cycles properly. Seems to be stuck in the drain cycle. Any suggestions? :)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

If the drain pump is running all the time, the unit may have leaked water into the flood basin under the unit. If that happens the flood sensor is tripped and all it will do is pump out water. You need to remove the unit from the cabinet and remove the side panels on it to check for water under the unit if that has happened. Dry it out and source the leak.

We are on the honor system for our time all I ask is please rate my service before leaving using the star rating link on your page, this will allow you to get me directly in the future for FREE followup questions and tips are greatly appreciated thanks!