Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have a pds22sfsalss ge profile bottom freezer

Customer Question

I have a pds22sfsalss ge profile bottom freezer refrigerator. it is not cooling the fridge section. Looking to find a good debug guide.
What do I look for first?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, the first is the fan in the freezer. If the compressor is running, the fan in the freezer should be running. Next make sure the coils on the back are clean. The next would be to take the back panel out of the freezer section and look at the frost pattern on the evaporator. It should have a 1/16 frost pattern from top to bottom.

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Thank you