Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do I replce a da97-07129a water tank have it apart but

Customer Question

how do I replce a da97-07129a water tank have it apart but how to get tubes pushed in holes
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about getting the tubes through the holes in the cabinet of the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we put couplers on lines but cant push up to install water container? about a year and a half ago we replced it fought it for hours? so we reordered parts but it came all assembled so we cut the 2 lines and put couplers on but just cant push up enough to screw down? I fought it last time and im so fusterated is there away I open behind icemaker to pull up? im almost ther but just cant get them in holes to mount wter container without kinking lines?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im like 6 inches away? when I leave it pluged in and drawer out it works just when I try to screw in it kinks line not froze up just no room? next time im shooting the thing lol

You need to feed a 12 gauge copper wire down through the hole then into the tubing about 1 foot, tape the joint up and pull it through

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay the tubes are the same length all I did was cut and put coupler on and tried to push slack in where do I feed cooper line from? I just cant push in where do I feed line down? I understand but if I was replacing the whole thing where do the lies go and what do I take apart
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay I bought the whole part where do I hook up the lines? maybe better said this way how do I assemble all new water tank with 2 lines where do they go

The lines should go behind the unit down underneath to the water valve or filter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the lines run up the left side to icemaker? what do I take apart to run them up? last time we had the water tubes and hooked them up and the lines pushed up enough to screw down? I just cant feed them in holes? what would I open to install kit I payed for? it goes somewhere if I was replacing all new I have to open something up? what I orderd da97-07129a assy cover t/water how do I install it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has to lines where do they go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do I get charged for this uhg is there a 800 number I call if im not getting answers im cant wait 24 hours is there custumer service number