Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a Sony model no. STR-DE835 I have had surge protector

Customer Question

I have a Sony model no. STR-DE835 I have had surge protector kick in before but now that's all it does . When I opened it up thi first three fuses were blown , I know this is the wrong thing to do I wrapped 2 fuses in aluminum foil the 3rd I alligator clipped the the fuse clips and thi one oriented front to back of device and there is another beside it this time I could choose an in put for about 3 seconds before it started flashing surge protector. Help Please !
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time, whilst I was offline. Do youstill need help with this?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob