Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frigidaire oven model # glgf376dsa door won't shut tight

Customer Question

frigidaire oven model # ***** door won't shut tight
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So whether or not the hinges look OK or not, the springs are either weak or the hinges are just slightly bent enough that it won't pull the door closed securely. There are no adjustments on the hinges for this model so the only thing you can do is order and replace both door hinges to fix the issue I'm afraid to say. Below is a link to the hinges you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for hinges

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.