Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE Profile Cafe Series Model no :CWE23SSHCSS. It

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Cafe Series Model no :CWE23SSHCSS. It was purchased November 2015. The interior lights and control indicator lights are not working. There is still power to fridge and it is making a humming noise. It is not, however, cooling as it should? Is there a reset button of any kind?
Thank you for your help....
Sally
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is no reset button, per se. However, if you unplug the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, it will allow the electronics to restore to a factory default. Beyond that, if it is less than one year old, it is under warranty and anything you do may void the warranty. GE may be reached at 1-800-GECARES, or 1-***-***-****, to schedule a warranty repair at no charge to you.