Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Got a fisher & paykel topload washer that came with the

Customer Question

got a fisher & paykel topload washer that came with the house that i bought a month ago, went out today when the wife was using it. Went to check on it and no power or lights or beeps, have power at the outlet...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If the washer is 100% dead, run an extension cord to another outlet that you know is working. If it still won't turn on, there are no fuses inside this washer that will cut out the control panel so that means that your main power control board under the control panel in the far back right corner has failed and will need to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?