Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an amana 27" front load washer #NFW7200TW. It turns

Customer Question

I have an amana 27" front load washer #NFW7200TW. It turns on but will not wash. Is their a reset button on this machine?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There are only 2 things that will stop the cycle and prevent it from starting again and that is either your main control board or your door latch. Anything else will give you an error code if you left it try to run for more than 30 minutes. If you're not getting and error code like "nd" on the display, then you need to determine if the door latch or the control board is faulty. If you can still select all the different options and cycles but it won't start when you press start, then you have a bad door latch and you'll need to replace the door latch. If you can't select some of the cycles or get no response at all when you press the start button, then you have a bad control board and the control board will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?