Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

While the dryer is not being used the signal lights on the

Customer Question

while the dryer is not being used the signal lights on the dryer are blinking and flashing and can't get it to stop even after hitting cancel button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me which lamps flash, how many times they flash between pauses, and the model number please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the model number of the dryer isDSXH47EGOWW and the flashing lights are the start button and drying,cool down,extra care,and clean lint filter buttons. sometimes it beeps but not always.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the flashes are constant
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The electronic control board will need to be replaced. The control is accessed by removing the top of the dryer.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE