Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We've just rented a house with a Caloric gas range. The gas

Customer Question

We've just rented a house with a Caloric gas range. The gas range has 6 nobs with a clock in the middle but there is no manual, and the areas around the knobs have been scrubbed clean so there are no numbers to indicate any temperature settings for the oven and we don't even know how to start the oven. There is also no information on the tag on the frame that will give us the model number or series. The information that was on the tag is unreadable.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you can find the knobs that look like the ones that are on it, you may be able to find a replacement. The knobs for Caloric ranges are shown at the link below. Do any of these look familiar?

CLICK HERE