Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Water leakage underneath Samsung Model RFG237 AARS

Customer Question

water leakage underneath Samsung Model RFG237 AARS refrigerator. Humidity in atmosphere a factor? What else could it be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Where exactly are you seeing the water? Is there any water on the floor inside the refrigerator or freezer by chance?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tyler:
Answer is no, no water there but small amount was found in the tray of the fresh water dispenser. Wiped it up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
quantity of water under regrigerator is not large.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Water has been noticed for about 2 days. Leak is under the left door side of the refrigerator where the water dispenser is located
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a leaking dispenser valve. If you place a cup under the dispenser in the door, does it fill up and does the leak on the floor stop?