Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Top spray wand does not rotate.

Customer Question

top spray wand does not rotate.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Often this issue is caused form the pump filter being clogged up. Remove the lower wash arm and top cover and clean out part #6 at this link...remove it and clean it out. CLICK HERE

All I ask is please rate my service and if you need anything else you can come back for followup questions here for FREE to me/.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No explanation re part #6. Terminate my account with your company immediately, and confirm immediately to my e-mail address. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you follow the directions in the text above, the "CLICK HERE" will take you to a picture. Number 6 is the filter that the water must pass through. That filter is probably plugged.

CLICK HERE <<<<-------------------------- CLICK THERE