Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have the same problem it is stuck in rinse cycle. I had

Customer Question

we have the same problem it is stuck in rinse cycle. I had dishwasher magic in top drawer. It flooded the floor so I stop it and both drawer went into rinse mood. It drained the remaining water in the dishwasher but now I can't get it out of that cycle. I've since unplugged the machine. What do you think the problem is?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The problem is that your dishwasher is in flood mode. You'd need to remove the bottom drawer and soak up all the water in the base pan below the bottom drawer with a towel and then use a hair dryer or fan to dry all the remaining water under the electronic components against the back mounted to the base pan in order to reset the error. The other way you can approach the issue is to just leave the unit unplugged for about a week and let all the water evaporate. Then it should work normally once again once it dries out.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.