Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a more elite refrigerator model number795.72053.111

Customer Question

I have a ken more elite refrigerator model number795.72053.111
It is displaying an error message as follows: Er rF
It does not allow me to use the ice dispenser
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So to start, error Er rF means that your refrigerator fan motor isn't running properly. You will just need to replace the fan motor inside the refrigerator and the error will go away and not return. It's located behind the back plastic panel inside the refrigerator above the silver evaporator coils and below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model if you don't see ice build up around the blade that you can just thaw out causing it to not spin properly.

CLICK HERE for fan motor

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?