Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My name is. I have a skybox mbv1976aap beverage dispenser it

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** have a skybox mbv1976aap beverage dispenser it stopped cooling last week. tried installing thermal switch and starter relay. however the unit still dows not cool can hear fan and compressor seems to vibrate a little bit but is very warm. any way to repair or it a lost cause?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

You may have a sealed refrigeration issue ,like a leak or something ,but this unit has been long discontinued by the manufacture ,and even then when it was produced they did not offer any of the sealed refrigeration system parts to have it repaired then.

Only about one in ten of the units parts are even still available to be purchased.

If it were me I would retire the unit.

But then you will not find a replacement of it either.