Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have front load washer. The timer screen CLN on it, then

Customer Question

I have front load washer. The timer screen CLN on it, then it got a red lock on it and it won't start, please help!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your control lock is just engaged. Press and hold the Delay Start button at the top of your control panel for 5 seconds and that should remove the control lock. If not and the red lock is still on and the timers says CLN, unplug the washer for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't work, that main front control board is just shorted and would need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue I'm sorry to say.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?