Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

After self cleaning our oven, 3 days agothe door remains

Customer Question

After self cleaning our oven, 3 days agothe door remains locked. Tha lower oven does not function either. When the is pushed, the code E7 and F5 appears
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello that means that the self clean latch will not unlock. You can first try to power the unit down for 1 full minute and turn it back on. If that code still comes back, try to put it into self clean and then cancel the self clean cycle 10 seconds later. If that still persists you need to replace the door latch on the unit. The motor or switches on the door latch have gone bad.

All I ask is please rate my service not the issue with the oven thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It didn't solve problem. Please cancel any future billing!!!!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the reset did not correct the door lock issue, you will need to replace the lock assembly.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?