Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a maytag dishwasher, we lost power and now it won't

Customer Question

Hi I have a maytag dishwasher, we lost power and now it won't wash on the normal cycle or
the auto clean cycle. It seems to be stuck on delayed hour cycle.
Can you please help.
Mod# *****
Ser# *****
Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If the unit is stuck in delayed hours cycle, there isn't much you can do but try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel because it has just failed. Below is a link to the white touch control panel which costs about $120 for your model.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?