Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My kitchenaid superba microwave stop working. After shutting

Customer Question

my kitchenaid superba microwave stop working. After shutting off power from break panel, its display shows PF id=30. How can I resolve it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

PF id=30 just means that the control board is re-booting and it's programmed for a 30 inch oven. You should be able to press any button to clear the display but if that doesn't work, your interface control board has failed and would need to be replaced unfortunately.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did hit any button, although PF id=30 disappeared. But the display panel got no light, so as the microwave interior is dark. What should I do? Thanks
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You'll need a new control board unfortunately it has just failed. As for the microwave being dark, hopefully the control board is the cause for this problem as well, but you could have a completely different issue with a bad fuse but there are about 3 or 4 fuses on this unit so you'll need a technician to take the unit apart and test the different fuses and take the unit apart.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. I will cal a tech for repare. Thanks
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem and good luck

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?