Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have been searching knob Thermador SGCS365rs cooktop (OEM

Customer Question

I have been searching for the knob for the Thermador SGCS365rs cooktop (OEM Part Manuf 00414832). This same stove mentioned.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Is this the 5 burner hob and is it just one knob thats faulty?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That model was /is 5 burner. The plastic sleeve broke so I need another.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks

As you probably know, that part is now listed as obsolete and even my normal "go to" places for old stock, dont have these, sorry!

However, If all is still good with the hob, I would suggest that rather than buying one odd knob, why not replace all five so they all match.

hilst I appreciate this may not be the answer you hoped for, I think this is the best alternative, under the circumstances

Please dont shoot the messenger !!

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate myresponses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which youshould now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not thewebsite or the problems you have had with this machine.
This willnot close your question and you can still come back to me if you needmore help
Thanks
Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already thought of that. But there are 20-40 styles of knob sleeves and no references for interchange. This site is a ripoff. I'm not sure if I should rate you or report as credit card fraud.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An expensive lesson.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I am sorry you feel that way.

I assure you this site is not a rip off, and I do not benefit from this unless you rate.

Clearly I dont know that you had already thought of this, as you didnt tell me.

If you want me to continue to help, I am happy to. I would need you to upload a picture of the back of the knob and the spindle it is attached to.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry Rob. I have ordered 3 other knobs that "look" like they work...they don't. I have 3 returns, etc. I can understand you want me to rate you...Rob, I paid money for no answer. I really don't think you want me to rate you.And regarding my comments about this site being a rip-off...just look above. They are encouraging me to call for $18. I really am concerned that every time I answer you, I'm being charged.I think this site is nothing but a rip-off...probably run offshore by people who couldn't translate our conversation. My highest expectation is I get charged $18. My lowest is these conversations will net your company $300 dollars or some ridiculous amount. I will not respond to your questions again. I feel like even rating you will cost me money. Get another job for real people, real solutions who give a crap about their customers. This is a deep, deep, deep trap. Get out Rob! Get out!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Please feel free to ignore all the automated messages sent by the site, I have no control over these.

However, please remember that all deposits are completely refundable if you are unhappy.

Its true ! Your money is safe.

All you nedd to do is contact customer services and they will refund any deposits you have paid.

Thanks

Rob