Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My maytag range has the following problem when i turn to

Customer Question

my maytag range has the following problem when i turn to preheat oven. i touch bake pad
which shows 0 temp. i then touch + pad and it goes to 350 then to 100. it then only reaches max of 170 and takes 30 minutes or so to do it. what is the problem. ??
dave bates
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Is this a gas oven? And do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its an electric range model no ispers7500qcwdb
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK if you turn the oven to broil for 5 minutes and then open the door, does the oven still heat on broil setting?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?