Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag Neptune Model#MAH5500BWW front load washer

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Neptune Model#MAH5500BWW front load washer and it dosent spin the clothes dry..if yoou turn the tub manually you can hear the water inside splashing around.I replaced the belt and it still dosent get the water out.We tried tilting the washer back to get screws out to take panel off for the filter but no screws under there.dont know where the filter is and how to get to it..no manual..
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

First, there is no filter on this washer. Second, you can hear the water splashing around because there is a balance ring filled with water at all times and that never drains out. If the washer isn't spinning, you need to listen to the washer carefully to see what is going on or remove the back panel so you can watch the back pulley behind the tub. When the washer should be spinning, does the basket just sit there and do nothing or does it rotate one direction, then back, etc....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the answer..etc does not answer my question..is there another belt we just replaced one...you did not properly identify the problem there has to be more persons than me with this problem with this washer...what did they do?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

How can I answer your question if you don't give me the information that I requested to answer your question? Did you read my entire reply? Below is what I said before.

QUOTE:

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?