Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Maytag drop in oven Model MEP5770AAW. My

Customer Question

I have a Maytag drop in oven Model MEP5770AAW. My electricity went out. Now when I press the button ) to reset the clock, nothing happens. If I hold the Clock button down 12: comes up. I don't know how to get it to change to the correct time. It won't let me punch in numbers for the time. Just goes back to the clock (which is running
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You should just be able to press the CLOCK button in the bottom right corner 1 time and then set the time if everything was working normally. It sounds like the power outage shorted the display board out so unfortunately you'll need to order and replace the entire display control board to fix this issue I'm sorry to say. The part is about $300 so below is a link to the part if you wanted to replace it.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.