Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have Haier HWD1600 combo washer and dryer. It does not

Customer Question

I have Haier HWD1600 combo washer and dryer. It does not automatic move from wash to rinse to spin and then dry. Also initially water doesnt get in, I have to put water manually then it started washing...I noticed error codes e11, e13 and e31. Any help, please much appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

You have a bad fill valve more than likely the cold water valve is bad. Order and install this part and it should solve all you issues. CLICK HERE FOR PART Remove the top and the washer hose and you can take it out and put the new one in.

All I ask is please rate my service today before leaving and you can come back in the future to me for any followup issues at no charge instead of dealing with another tech on this issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm if this is the right part?
WD-7800-96Washer cold water valvePrice: $49.75If it doesnt work, you will have to re-imburse the money... Please advise so that I could order the part.Thanks

Sire you are doing the repair, how can I guarantee it will work and refund you money on the part? You are doing it yourself, if you want that guarantee call a tech out...I am not on site to see the issue, but based on what you say it is doing that is the most obvious issue. I can never guarantee something unless I am doing the work myself on site, please understand this and be realistic about DIY repairs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks! Can you please shere some diagram or manual which explains how to un-assemble different parts and then re-assemble?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The service manual is available below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!