Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My washer stopped mid cycle possible because the load was

Customer Question

My washer stopped mid cycle possible because the load was oversized. I emptied load and most of water. I want to rest and then start drain and spin cycle. Is there a reset.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

The only reset for that unit is to unplug the unit for 1 full minute and plug it back in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I left it unplugged overnight so I guess there is no reset. The washer will not restart but has reduced in time to 1 minute where it has remained for the last few hours then started again at 9 minutes. I get no error codes, it just simply won't wash, spin, rinse or function.

OK it sound like you have a failed control board The main board in the console often fails on that unit causing the issue. Here is the part number....W10745339