Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Question About Miele 4800 washer. First time problem

Customer Question

Question About Miele 4800 washer. First time problem occurred the drain fault light came on - at wash cycle. Unlocked the door drained the filter and the wash cycle started over again. Next wash the drain light fault came on at drain/rinse cycle. Unlocked the door drained the filter. This time there are no lights showing on panel.

We unplugged the washer to reset it and it is running now, will get back to you if we need help.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Did this stop full of water?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Problem is resolved by unplugging the washer and resetting it.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Great news!

Thanks for letting me know

All the best

Rob