Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

Water filter will not come out model FFHS 2322NS2 I push it

Customer Question

Water filter will not come out model FFHS 2322NS2 I push it in hear the snap but it will not come out
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

hello, my name is***** will try to assist you today. Sorry for your delay in a answer, I just came on line and saw your question.

This may require brut force. Once you hear the click someone is going to need to pull and get the filter to move. If it still feels like it is stuck, take a blow dryer point it towards the area of the filter for 10 to 15 minutes and then try removing the filter again. It may be frozen on the connection end.

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Was just checking in to make sure your problem was solved.
We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.