Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

We purchased a Kitchenaide dishwasher from sears about 2

Customer Question

We purchased a Kitchenaide dishwasher from sears about 2 years ago. Can you look up the record of purchase and give it to me (the item is currently in storage, and also advise me if that diswasher can get a new front cover in cream rather then white. Our name is ***** ***** Sarah Denithorne, our former address was***** cape may, nj and that is where the dishwasher was delivered. So I need the serial number/color change and could you please include the original purchase price. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. To get the information you are looking for the appliance would need to have been registered and I would need the serial number. I understand it is in storage but can you get the number? If not, you could call KitchenAid customer service, 1-***-***-**** and with your phone number they will have this information if it was either registered or ever had warranty service.