Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

We have a Daewoo cwd-wd13wcs front-loading washer. It has an

Customer Question

We have a Daewoo cwd-wd13wcs front-loading washer. It has an automatic detergent dispenser that stores 45 loads worth of detergent. But, it isn't dispensing. How can I fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Is it only the detergent? What about the bleach and softener?

Can you also tell me how old this is please?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is 2 years old. We only use the detergent. The machine went "nuts" the other day. Lights flashing, beeping & the drum would make one rotation with the door open. We unplugged it. Noticed that fabric softener and bleach reservoirs are filled with water.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With a machine like this, is it ok to add detergent the old fashioned way?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

This sounds like a bad control board.

Un plug the machine for 30 minutes and try it again. Let me know if it has reset

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have also mentioned that we unplugged it overnight. The machine runs, but detergent still isn't dispensing.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

OK, thanks

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob