Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Rob I have a bellling Format Oven, and the timer is broken

Customer Question

Hi Rob
I have a bellling Format Oven, and the timer is broken so the oven will not work. I want to remove to disconnect the timer so that we can use the oven. I saw in another post that you suggested accessing the timer via the top (hob) of the oven, which may require removing the sides. Is that a good way to start?
thanks
Sarah
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

This is normlly how you access the clock. However let me have the model mumber and Ill check for you

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Yes,I still need to access the clock and dip connect it so the oven will work.
It's a 'belling format' make and model.
Thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

There should be a model number. Format was a range of appliances

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't fine a model number Rob. Can you advise on how to access and disconnect the timer without it?
Thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

There have been dozens of different types of Belling cookers, unfortunately all of them different.

Also, it is not always possible to just remove the clock and get the thing working again. Some of them need the clock to function.

Sorry !

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again
The model is a Belling 612BL
Thanks!
Sarah