Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a E6F error on my washer. I cannot get it to start?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This error E6F is a communication error because your front display board and the door latch. You'll want to make sure the wire connections between the latch and the control board are secure and if so, then the main control board would need to be ordered and replaced because it isn't sensing the latch properly I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?