John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a washing machine-- Samsung SW80SP. I have just read

Customer Question

I have a washing machine-- Samsung SW80SP.
I have just read in the papers that this is one of the machines which is under recall due to malfunction. Could you please send your service man to inspect at my address below
THANK YOU
Gregory
***********
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Samsung
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator