Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a brand new uline clr1215 ice maker. Took two days

Customer Question

We have a brand new uline clr1215 ice maker. Took two days to make a full bucket of ice. And then, the next day all ice is melted. Why isn't it continuing to make ice as it melts.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have an issue with the electronics since turning it off and back on seems to reset the ice making process. That machine should make 60 pounds of ice per day, so it should not take 2 days to fill up. I would request warranty service, contact information below.
If a product defect is discovered during the applicable warranty period, you must promptly notify either U-Line at
P.O. Box 245040, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224 U.S.A. or at 1-***-***-**** or the dealer from whom you
purchased the product. In no event shall such notification be received later than 30 days after the expiration of the
applicable warranty period. U-Line may require that defective parts be returned, at your expense, to U-Line’s
factory in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, for inspection. Any action by you for breach of warranty must be commenced
within one year after the applicable warranty period.