MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I tried to get help a lot of times about this and the only

Customer Question

I tried to get help a lot of times about this and the only thing you guys did was take my money. Its been 3-4 weeks since I contacted your business to help me put the new microwave door on and take the old one off. All I got was my credit card getting
hit 3 times by just answer. Someone better contact me no later than Monday or I will be contacting the better business bureau and a whole lot more places. It's not the total of the money, its the taking it and doing nothing to attempt to help me get the door
situation taken care of. My phone number is(###) ###-####and my email is***@******.***.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
I never got your phone# ***** contact you when you accepted the offer. I am sure I supplied my number at that time. I will call you today since you posted your number.