Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

We have a Dometic RM2600 in our camper. My question - Do

Customer Question

We have a Dometic RM2600 in our camper. My question - Do these have to be level when they are not being used? I know that for run properly a refrigerator has to be level when in use, especially when using them on propane. Not clear about the time when not in use during storage.
Claude Fairbanks ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

It is extremely importan that these are level when in use

This is because there is a liquid and a gas in the cooling unit and these must be level for the unit to cool correctly

Thanks

Rob