Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Makes ice won't dump

Customer Question

Makes ice won't dump
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

If it makes ice but will not harvest the harvest thermostat on the icemaker is bad, they do not sell individual parts for the icemakers typically and are sold as a kit, so I would say order a new icemaker for your unit and that will solve the issue. Here is a link to the part for you...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please rate my service before leaving thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are stupid it's a NEW read the questions .Learn your jou what RIPP off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No PAY

Ok you are extremely agressive for no reason,l further your question that I see states this exactly and nothing else....."Makes ice won't dump". So with that I have no idea what else you have typed, but that is all that shows up for your question. I take offense to being called stupid by someone I don't even know, but by your response I see you are not well mannered and obviously jump to conclusions before you even think. Take care and maybe learn how to treat people in general or learn proper English so you can get you can get your question across clearer in the future.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Turned over to [email protected] rip off
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the ice is freezing and the ice maker new, the temperature in the ice maker area is too high. The mold must reach at least 15* F, so even though the water is freezing, it may not be cold enough to initiate the harvest. What is the temperature in the ice maker area?