Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I was still trying to struggling through on my own. My G5725

Customer Question

Hello I was still trying to struggling through on my own. My G5725 is saying open inlet valve and tell you, I checked every possible option
What is your name?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

to enable me to get the diagrams to help you with this, can you please give me the COMPLETE model number?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rob,I'm sorry, I didn't see your response before.I have attached a photo of the name plate which should give you the info you need.However, if there is anything else you need please feel free to let me know.Best regards,
Earl.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks

OK I know which machine this is. Can you tell me the actual wording of the message in the display, also, on the inlet hose is there a rectangular box attached to it?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Day Rob,I sent you the wording message but I don't recall getting your response. If you have, could please send it again?Regards,
Earl.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Earl

I didnt get your message, can you resend it please?

You will see the complete conversation we have had, above

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Rob,It is saying "open water supply, and you can hear starting and stopping. Also, yes, there is a rectangle box on the the inlet hose.Regards,
Earl.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

OK, try this

Turm off the wter supply. Disconect the inlet hose at the supply.

Allow the water to run out of the hose and the box.

Reconect the hose

Turn on the water andretry the machine

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon Sir,Thanks for your reply but all of that I tried already. My fist email I sent to Justanswer last Saturday will tell you the many things I have tried I you can get access to it would be good.
I ran water through the inlet hose, also flushed the outlet hose cleaned the filter, check the impeller for obstruction or sticking, and the non return valve. I cannot see any mechanical reason at all. Its a list of things I sent that I did.Kind Regards,
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martin

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

WhileIm waiting Ill opt out.

Thismeans that if someone else has this information, they will respond toyou directly.

Inthe meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Rob,Thanks for your assistance.Do you feel that that rectangle box on the inlet hose the ( electronic inlet valve) could be faulty?Regards,
Earl.