Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Have a Microwave - Model NN-SN 7455 and a key icon has come

Customer Question

Have a Microwave - Model NN-SN 7455 and a key icon has come up on the panel and nothing will work. What is happening and how do I fix it? Thank You Frank D Rooney, Florida
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard my question as I have resolved the problem myself. I just unplugged the unit for about 15 min and I believe that reset the board and it is working just fine now. Thank you anyway and please keep the $5.00 appt. fee for your trouble. Thanks again, Frank D Rooney, Florida
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Glad to hear all is now working. Any problems, please let me know

All the best

Rob