MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

My kenmore 3.5 cu capacity H/E washer will not drain. We

Customer Question

My kenmore 3.5 cu capacity H/E washer will not drain. We tried taking the back of the washer off and cleaning out the grey hose that connects from the washer to the house. That did not fix it. Apparently there is some kind of bladder at the bottom of the washer but we couldn't access it. What else could be stopped up? I've had this problem before (a few years ago) and the repairman cleaned some drain out under the washer. I can't get a repairman in my area for 1 to 2 weeks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

model#?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find the model number. It is a Kenmore 3.5 cu front-loading high efficiency machine with "Quiet Tumble Action Wash." I bought it in 2009.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

take a picture of this so I can see what you have as Kenmore is only a name put on someone elses product.