Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

TRYING TO FIND OUT DETAILS ABOUT MY EXISTING WASHING

Customer Question

TRYING TO FIND OUT DETAILS ABOUT MY EXISTING WASHING MACHINE. FRIGIDAIRE
MODEL LTF2140FS1. NEED TO KNOW CUBIC FEET AND ENERGY RATING
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HAVE A RUSTED DOOR AND THE BELLOW NEEDS REPLACING. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE AND NEED A RECOMMENDATION FOR A NEW WASHER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IS SOMEBODY WORKING ON THIS NOW?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help withthis?

Ifso, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to find out the specs on FRIGIDAIRE MODEL LTF2140FS1 (capacity, energy rating). I have also researched washer Samsung model WF42H5200AW and wanted to know if that is a good replacement. Thanks!
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the specss of the old machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is a 3.5 cu ft machine. The specs are viewable at the URL below.
http://www.washingmachinereview.com/Models_Frigidaire/LTF2140FS-FrontLoad-Washer-Review.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok great; but that is not worth $28. Please research Samsung WF42H5200AW. This is a steam washer 4.2 cu feet. regular $900 on sale for $700. Don't know kwh/year and don't know if it will be dependable or not. Please research and let me know if will be a good replacement for the Frigidaire. thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Maybe someone else will be better suited to help you. Good luck.