Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My Bosch freezer is making a block of ice instead of ice

Customer Question

My Bosch freezer is making a block of ice instead of ice cubes. Does this mean I need a new icemaker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Can you recheck that model number please, as that one is not listed

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is *****I would like to know if it is fixable with something simple or do I have to replace the icemaker. I hope the1st but if not then I will nee to know what needs purchased.Thanks,
Samuel
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for the new model number.

Ihave put a call out for the schematics of this machine

While Im waiting Ill opt out.

This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.

In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as thiswill lock your question

Thanks

Rob