Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a brand new Crosley turntable, very simple, just a

Customer Question

I have a brand new Crosley turntable, very simple, just a turntable, and it powers on but will not spin a record. I tried moving the needle arm to the right but that is not working. It was fine the last time I used it (which was the first time) but now it will not spin.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Make sure the power is turned on and the unit's function selection is set on PHONO and then gently move the tone arm to the right until you hear a "click". Remove any cassettes that might be in the cassette player. Lift the tone arm and carry it over to the beginning of the record.

Let me know

Thanks

Rob