Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Ok here is the story. My wife was washing rugs in

Customer Question

Ok here is the story. My wife was washing rugs in perma-press cycle and one of the rugs fell apart and got wrapped around the agitator, and it would not drai or spin. My wife followed the owners manual and unplugged it and drained it manually. She unwrapped the rug pieces from the agitator, and plugged it back in. Now all she gets the agitator moving, but no water. She has the following Code from lights. 1st Flashing 2nd off all the rest lit up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

You should remove the pump to see if that and the diverter is all plugged up. Unplug the unit and check this.

CLICK HERE PUMP VIDEO

The diverter is the Y shaped gray plastic tube under the unit remove that as well and check it. After clearing everything out plug it back in and see if it works.