Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am getting an F34 code (top oven) on my Thermador C272U

Customer Question

I am getting an F34 code (top oven) on my Thermador C272U model convection oven. Service tech and my research seems to indicate possible causes are dirty fan and faulty air-interlock switch. I also saw in some threads that this model may have more than one of these switches and it was recommended to replace them all while the oven is being serviced. I'd like to know if it is indeed true that there are multiple air interlock switches (Bosch P/N 00413121) and if so, how many and where they are located. I am aware of one under the top plenum. Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You are correct that the air switches may be faulty. It may also be that the fan is not running or running too slow. See the pages below for air switch access.