Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My bosch b20cs50sns/02 water is not working in the door

Customer Question

My bosch b20cs50sns/02 water is not working in the door dispenser and in the ice maker. It worked again for the last few days, making ice and supplying water in the door dispenser but it stopped again today... I hear a electronic noise when I press the dispenser button but no water comes out and it has stopped filling the ice tray once again...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the water line to or from the filter may be freezing and thawing, causing the intermittent operation. Have you noticed any food freezing in the fresh food section?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No freezing in the produce section but the water quit working for more than a month and started again... mysteriously.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you allow the unit to warm for a few hours with the doors open and see if thawing restores water flow?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try this week. Just to be clear: cut the power to the fridge and leave both doors open for a few hours or just the freezer side?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Just the refrigerator door, for a few hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
leave the power on or off?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it needs to warm up.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Off, sorry.