Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Kenmore HE2 dryer is a making a loud noise when drying,

Customer Question

my Kenmore HE2 dryer is a making a loud noise when drying, like coins or something in the drum but nothing inside the dryer...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! In the dryer, you have plastic paddles attached to the drum. They help to move the clothes so the air flows through them. The coins and other things get in between the paddles and the drum and get inside the paddles. Then, when the drum goes around, they move around in the paddles. You will need to access the outer part of the drum to remove the screws that secure the paddles in place. Once they are removed, you will be able to clean them out and rid the dryer of the noise while tumbling.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!