Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to replace my old magic chef double oven, but I

Customer Question

I am trying to replace my old magic chef double oven, but I do not have any old literature. I purchased my house in 1984, and the house was built in 1975. It is an electric unit. I found the model # ***** 878A-3C or maybe 678A-3C (hard to read) ; E52?13 looks like the serial number. Can you help me with dimensions? It is a 24inch wide and 46 high with about 18 inches as the inside depth.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After looking again, it could be that the model # ***** ***** 78A-3C. If you still cannot help, please let me know so that I can move on to another source of help. Thanks. I measured the unit as 46x24 with the inside depth being about 18 inches...the unit is still in the wall (sorry, I forgot to mention that), so I cannot measure the whole unit.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only way to get an accurate measurement is to pull the unit out about 2". You do NOT need to pull it all the way out. Once it is out just a couple inches, you can measure the opening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with that answer. I knew if someone pulled it out I could measure it//that's why I asked you to find the dimensions for me-- no one will come to my house to pull it out and we are older seniors who simply cannot do that physically. Please return my $16. I would say you were of no help and therefore should not have charged me. I will be looking for a refund.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted you to find dimensions for me from an old manual. I did try myself, but was unable to secure that information. If you too are unable, then a refund is due back to me. Please do this as I am a senior on a fixed income and every penny counts. Thank you.