Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

When i run the diagnostics the numbers I get are 02, 36, 28,

Customer Question

When i run the diagnostics the numbers I get are 02, 36, 28, -13. Is this the cold control gone bad?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This is going to depend entirely n the make and model, and type of appliance. On some products this could be a bad control
Please let me have the details if youd like me to check
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sub Zero 650/F. Manufacture date of Feb 2000
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi.
Thanks
On the SubZeros, error codes would have the letters EC in front of any numbers. Is that happening here?
Can you also tell me the symptoms you have?
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error codes. The ice is melting and refreezing and the drain line in the back of the fridge is freezing and overflowing and freezing in the bottom of the fridge
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks
Without the error codes I am not at all sure whats going on here, sorry
Ill opt out, if someone else has an idea they will respond
In the meantime, please do NOT rate or respond to this message as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob